Computer Science"The rise of Google, the rise of Facebook, the rise of Apple, I think are proof that there is a place for computer science as something that solves problems that people face every day." - Eric Schmidt
On another note, I recognize that CS is typically understood to be coding, mathematics, logic, algorithms, etc but I like to point out there is more to CS. As such, I will feature CS content that is not necessarily code here as well – specifically, for now, – my IB Diploma interdisciplinary Computer Science and Sociology Extended Essay on CS and its access by minorities. This research paper was written over the course of my Junior year with several months worth of research followed by weeks of writing. As an individual stepping into a increasingly technology-dependent and globalized world and a minority myself, I feel access and exposure to Computer Science is increasingly important. I hope you learn something new from my research and leave with a wider perspective on the needs for CS education.
- Explaining Tree Fractals in Python 3
- An Introduction to Object-Oriented Programmning
- Experimenting with Turtle Graphics: Drawing a Pyramid
- Hello World with Turtle Graphics
- About Python Tkinter-based GUI informational program
- Socktober in Turtle Graphics
- Embedding Turtle Graphics in Tkinter
- Pixel Art in Python with Turtle Graphics
- Sorting Algorithms Video
Running projectsIf you aren't sure how to run .py files you can take a look here for macOS and Windows :)
Thanks for stopping by! I will be keeping this site updated with new projects as time permits :).